WELCOME TO THE POU HERENGA TAI – TWIN COAST CYCLE TRAIL
EXPLORE ONE OF THE GREAT RIDES OF NEW ZEALAND
- 87 km of trails from the stunning Bay of Islands to the tranquil Hokianga Harbour
- With four different sections, the trail can be ridden in either direction
- Enjoy breathtaking scenery with magnificent views and a fascinating journey through NZ’s earliest Māori & European settlements
- Trails open now and all year round
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE TRAIL GUIDE
We want you to enjoy the trail as much as possible, so we’ve put together all the information you need to plan your trip in a free easy-to-read Trail Guide. Fill in the below form and we’ll send you a specialised guide so you can start planning your trip today. Trail details, maps, bike hire options and shuttles, accommodation, things to see and do surrounding the trail – straight to your inbox!
WIN A WEEKEND AWAY!
Cycling along the Pou Herenga Tai Twin Coast Cycle Trail Northland you will find picture frames such as this one outside Te Hononga in Kawakawa.
- Two night’s accommodation at Ōkaihau Rail Stay
- Breakfast at Sapphire Café in Ōkaihau
- Bike hire (E-bike or regular) and shuttle service with Twin Coast Adventures
- Entry to Ngawha Springs
Everyone who downloads the Trail Guide is automatically in the draw! Every tagged photo also gives you another entry. Prize is valued at $940.00. Entries are valid from Friday 31 March until Sunday 23 April. See T&C’s here.